Common queries answered
D&D Waste Frequently asked questions
Whilst this list is not definitive, we can remove the following:
- Bulky waste such as sofas, armchairs, beds, divans, tables, chairs, cupboards, desks
- Electrical waste (WEEE) such as lamps, bulbs, microwaves, ovens, cookers, computers, hair dryers, toasters
Heavy and dense waste such as bricks, rubble, soil and plasterboard. For larger amounts of these waste streams we would recommend to contact us directly.
There are some waste streams we cannot ordinarily remove due to health and safety or compliance, but if you contact us first we can usually provide a bespoke solution.
- Raw food and meat such as category 3 ABP waste
- Licensed and unlicensed asbestos
- Working around needles and sharps
- Chemicals and solvents including most paints